Trade Show Booth Rental
Tradeshows of Las Vegas. We do what we say we’re going to do.
We can setup anything you need, including signs, tables, displays, lights, curtains, and even games. We can save you the stress that goes along with arriving a week earlier than you might like to, carrying in all of your supplies, and then setting up everything yourself.
Tradeshows of Las Vegas is Your Partner for All Things Trade Show and Trade Show Booth Rentals
Our partnership begins well in advance of your event. As a local business, we’re here before, during, and after your trade show. This means continuity of service for you, and an established reputation of exhibit and venue expertise for us.
We know you’ve already got plenty on your plate. From planning to dismantling, our hand-picked team of professionals will support you during each phase of your event. We’ll help you optimize your time by taking care of every detail, per your specifications, so that both you and your customers have a quality trade show experience.
Oftentimes our clients find they would like to concentrate more on their trade show strategy at the show, rather than spending time on their trade show booth design before the show. That’s when a trade show booth rental holds a distinct advantage. While we offer purchase and rental options, both of which offer their own benefits, renting may make more sense for you.
Whether you choose trade show booth rental, or purchase as an option, when you choose Tradeshows of Las Vegas as your partner you’ll receive the same level of stellar support and service. We’ll help you select the alternative that best serves your marketing and branding needs.
Trade Show Booth Rental Configurations
Though regulations vary across trade show venues, these examples will provide you with an overview of configuration choices. As your trade show exhibit booth design partner we would be more than happy to work with you in determining what will work best. We’ll manage the trade show logistics, so you can manage the trade show marketing.
- Free-standing Booths (Standard Configurations)
- Island, Linear (In-Line), Peninsula, and Split-Island.
- Linear (In Line). Booths are lined up next to each other, with a barrier like pipe-and-drape between them and behind them.
- Peninsula. A booth space with aisles on three sides. These are also called “end caps,” and often require purchase of a double booth (10 ft. x 20 ft. or larger).
- Split Island. A peninsula booth that shares a common back wall with another peninsula booth. The two booths together make an island, surrounded by aisles on all four sides.
- Island. Exposed to aisles and foot traffic on all four sides. These booths are almost always 20 ft. x 20 ft. or larger.
Whether it’s deciding on a trade show booth rental, or providing services that go hand in hand with the options you choose, we’re here to help. After all, you have enough on your mind.
Let Us Help With Your Trade Show Booth Rental… and More